Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's time to let go

I just feel like CH's Passion has become my personal diary and now I would like to add another page to my diary. Someone (acts as fortune teller) tell me that no one in my family member really understand me as a person and  he says that I'm a kind of person who like to think so much till no one really understand what I need. At first, when I hear his words, I feel like really want to laugh and my response to him is "Really!!". Now I'm convinced that I'm believe in his words. I always imagine that I'm going to have my tertiary studies (undergrads) overseas (did not materialize), having my internship in the multinational company like Trump's Empire (still building castle in the air) and at last I'm able to secure a high-paying job (still a way to go). I believe that the time has come for me to let go all this kind of imagination and dreams. Back to reality by knowing that you can make a difference in your life if you believe in yourself. When one door closes, there will be always another window will open for us to explore and what you sow is what you reap. Hard works will be paid off well when our efforts don't go futile.To conclude, my family member still don't know the way of my thinking.....

2 comments:

  1. you can do it... believe in urself... one day u'd see ur efforts pay off... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks eric for your support...

    ReplyDelete