Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nerd Boy Gone Wild......

Story to be continued.....I'm used to be called nerd by friends in school. Nerd boy is the one who always read books all the time and don't spend much time on entertainment like playing games, watching television etc. After I had my course night on Thursday night, some seniors suggested to go for clubbing and some girls agreed to go for clubbing without giving it a second thought but the guys hesitate whether they should go there or not.Take it easy man....at last, the guys including me decided to follow the girls. Around 12 something, we drove down the south to Sunway there and reached the pub called coco-nut (i guess). As I entered the pub or bar, it was total shocking because I didn't expect there will be a loud amplifier and everyone was dancing crazily. We went to search seniors as they arrived earlier than us and finally found them. Seniors passed the drink to us and of course there were insufficient of glasses, so we just shared the drink after one had finished. Imagine how dirty it is.....then we shifted to table near the stage where the DJ was busy playing the hard beat songs and most of my course mates went to the stage and started dancing( dancing like they had taken the ecstasy pills).
Some of them were drunk and their behaviors really stunned me as I'm not used to observe this kind of situation. Around 3am, the pub closed and we headed to mamak stall before going back home. I reached home around 5am and quickly took bath before sleeping for two hours. This is really a nightmare to me and I promise I wouldn't visit it again. I prefer to go to red-box to horn my singing skill or watching late night show at cinema...than this..
don't know what to say..girls take care yourself

5 comments:

  1. Haha, clubbing is not so much of my thing either... but it's not as bad an experience as yours... u'll get used to it ge la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really that bad meh?? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha hey..! i remember you! =)
    i dont go clubbing too actually.. lol

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. eric: maybe la..added to my experience lo.

    ykwan: u should go there la...

    kenwooi: thanks for dropping by...good for
    not going clubbing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on, is not that bad as you say. I think that u not used to it and u can't accept it. Clubbing is just a form of entertaiment. Take it lightly and have fun.

    ReplyDelete