Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pesta Ang Pow UPM 2009

Have you seen this before?? It is called tangram or 七巧板 in chinese. I was involved in UPM Pesta Ang Pow 2009 carnival and it was held on 14th Feb 2009. The purpose of having this carnival is to promote Chinese cultures to other races. I am sure that other local universities are also organising this event. It was my friend's idea to have this games in the carnival. Coming to UPM, I'm frequently using Mandarin to communicate with friends and now I have learnt a lot of Chinese characters too. Tangram is a one of traditional Chinese games. All you have to do is form one particular shape like cat or house by using this tangram. It seem easy to form but majority hardly form a complete shape. Only genius can do it within seconds. Are you the one?


tangram
tangram
'kan pan' or 看板means notice board


1 comment:

  1. How long did you take to form one then?Haha
    Why never drop comments on my blog wan you... =(

    ReplyDelete