Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reunion Dinner





Here is my fellow coursemates:


































Herb chicken

Grilled chicken

dessert curry tofu



Last month, my course mates and I had reunion dinner at South City Plaza vicinity. About 8.00pm we reached the restaurant and we ordered 8 dishes( forget the name already) for that night. Later, we were busy taking photos and about 11.00pm we left the restaurant. It was my first time having reunion dinner with friends. Really enjoying it. Total RM19.00 per person and I think the price is acceptable.





What a tiring day for me?

After we went back to college, we also celebrated one of our fellow coursemates birthday at ANJUNG. We bought the cappuccino cake from South City Plaza shopping mall. The price of the cake is around RM40.00.

























Credit to my coursemate,Yuk Ling, for organizing this reunion dinner for us especially this auspicious Chinese New Year 09. At last, I would like to wish my friends like eric,jeff,kpy,ahbao,weitheng,audrey...the list goes on....Happy Chinese New Year.











1 comment:

  1. Happy Lunar New Year to you too buddy!!!^^
    Nice to see you had fun with your friends...LOL

    ReplyDelete