Friday, July 3, 2009

Cheng Chu Sian...

Last semester, I took archery as my co-curriculum and I did gain a lot of information regarding archery from facilitator. Thanks to him as he gave me grade A for my co-curriculum. At week 14th, we were given the opportunity to organize archery competition among students but I was not qualified in this competition. On the day of competition, I was happy to see Cheng Chu Sian ( he was representing Malaysia in the Beijing Olympic archery) attended the competition. Many avid fans rushed to him and got his signature. For me, I just took photo with him and my friends. He is standing 185 cm tall but I'm standing 178 cm tall only and I wish i can achieve his height. A memorable experience to me...

In the pic : (frm left) Me, Sian, Xiao Bai and Kwan



Chu Sian with his camera

3 comments:

  1. ooo... i tot how nice if it's lee hom or whosoever.. XD
    SO now you are good in archery heh?like robin hood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun want to be robin hood....i hope he is raymond lam....my skill boleh tahan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boleh tahan ah.... Haha!! Really miss archery now lo... CH.. cant play now lo......

    ReplyDelete