Friday, July 17, 2009

2 weeks at Uni...

I have been in uni for 2 weeks in this semester. I registered myself at college on 5th July and I got a new room mate, Daniel Lai. He is my course mate and my former room mate, Pow, is now staying outside campus. Many of my course mate had moved out and they seemed happy to stay outside campus. I miss them a lot because we used to eat lunch or dinner together at college cafe but now I just eat alone or sometimes with Daniel. However, we still continue with our old tradition that is celebrating course mate's birthday and now we are no longer having our birthday celebrations at mamak stall nearby college residential. Majority have brought their cars and they fetch us to better place (cafe) for celebrating birthday. Actually, it is very convenience to have own transport as you can travel everywhere to eat. Last weekend, I went to Mid Valley shopping mall with course mate by car. It took about 45 minutes to reach there and it feels great to reach there by car as because we do not have to pack ourselves in the Ktm. Some took this chance to buy new clothes for the coming Course Night. Later, we watched Transformers there and ate pizzas for our dinner. About 11 pm, we walked to the counter to pay the packing fees and went home. What a tiring day.....

4 comments:

  1. wahh, so fun, can go midvalley, kampar the nearest entertainment is our very own ipoh jusco or parade.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. then u shift to kl campus lo....everyday can shopping...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is also my first time go Mid valley by car le. Not bad la! Next time try again lo! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. next we go times square...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete