Friday, March 19, 2010

Spoilt

Today I should have my last paper for test 2 and I'm looking forward to relax myself in the coming weekend. But the lecturer spoilt the day by postponing the test to Monday. Most of my course mates were stunned by the lecturer's decision because majority of them including myself already gave up for this course. The lecturer claimed that the paper she set was too tough for us and she had made a decision to change the questions. Not sure whether she was telling the truth or not, we had to accept this bad new in this morning. Initially, I and several friends planned to go to Genting this weekend but everything has to be postponed. Perhaps God give me another chance to revise this subject properly since I got 7.33/20 for my test 1 and I can fail in this subject if I cannot get high mark in this test 2. Bored........

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. that's a lame excuse from your lecturer... nevermind, look at the positive side... more time to prepare for it.. all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i also think it is a lame excuse..

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally u get the highest mark in test 2...well done!

    ReplyDelete