Friday, January 28, 2011

Activities!

Last week, my schedule was really packed. I went for L'oreal Brandstorm 2011 preliminary round presentation and unfortunately, my group didn't manage to qualify for semi-finals. Fail to reach next level wasn't a big deal as I enjoyed every moment I had with L'oreal Brandstorm. Good luck to other groups who managed to reach semi-finals and all the best to them. My member and I were determined to participate in the next edition L'oreal Brandstorm and we would give our best to it. Lacking of preparation would be the main factor why my team failed to proceed to the next round. Perhaps I will take part in some L'oreal business games later.
Next thing would be my participation in P&G Business Challenge 2011. I just registered myself last week and I was waiting for their call to bring some good news to me. I'm really interested in joining this challenge and I hope I will advance further in this challenge. Mucha suerte...
CNY 2011 is coming soon and I wish everyone will have a prosperous year ahead and have good health throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment