Sunday, January 13, 2013

Top 5 in 2012 - S-SPEC Winner

Happy New Year and I hope it's not too late to wish everyone here. I would like to take this opportunity to do some recaps on what I've achieved in the year of 2012. I'm proud to announce that I'm the grand prize winner of Shell Inter-Varsity Student Paper Presentation Contest (S-SPEC 2012) under undergraduates category. It was my second attempt to win this coveted prize and I had additional RM2,000 in my pocket after the event. In year 2011, I did participate in this competition but I went home with empty handed and this spurred me on joining this event again before I'm officially graduated from Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM).

The highlight of the event was my money got stolen at the night before the event started.

For more information, please log on http://www.utm.my/sspec2013/. Please the opportunity to participate this amazing event and I believe that you won't regret later.



No comments:

Post a Comment