Monday, January 25, 2010

雙冠軍

I want it more....it feels great to watch badminton matches because you can see how the top players retrieve or smash the shuttlecock. I'm an avid fan of badminton star for long time because personally I'm only interested in badminton in comparison with other sports. Malaysian Open 2010 just ended yesterday where Malaysia managed to won two matches (men single and double) in Bukit Jalil Stadium. In principle of economy, the rule 1 is people will face trade-off in their lives. I'm sacrificing my studies time to watch badminton matches and this means that I will have lesser time in preparing for my test but I'm spending my time to watch something I like the most (haha I'm still the big winner here). My advice is we should not feel guilty for sacrificing your study time as long as you enjoy the thing that you do. Congrats to Datuk Lee Chong Wei and KKK&TBH...

No comments:

Post a Comment