Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One Year Old

I shall take some time to manage my blog as it is left unattended most of the time. I can't post pictures in my blog as my notebook is still recuperating and it takes time to get well soon. Last December, I was glad to meet my best friend, Zarul who came back to Malaysia for summer holidays and he bought some souvenirs to me. I will upload the photos of souvenirs later. Time flies very fast as my phone is one-year old already and recently I got my cheque from Nuffnang...haha

4 comments:

  1. Oo. how much the cheque?
    eh eh, you got myolie wu and raymond new songs ar? neh like the ones playing on ur mixpod wan.. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got rm50.85..not much. I got the songs... u want it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. next i give it to u when we meet.

    ReplyDelete