Saturday, September 26, 2009

Update

The holidays will end tomorrow and yeah...just a norm that I didn't read the books that I brought home even though test 2 begins next week. Haha.....It feels great to meet my former classmates on last Sunday (1st day of Hari Raya) because I have not meet them quite some time and also get to know that they are doing well in their studies. Keep it up buddies......My ever best friend, Eric, will be going down to south for his industry training and I would like to wish him all the best during his training and take care. I'm sure it will be an amazing experience to him for having training there and hopefully I can get souvenir from him when he comes back to motherland. Haha...just joking....Another friend of mine (Jeff) really stunned me because he is getting more stylish nowadays and it is good to see his changes so that I'm able to emulate his steps. Coming this November, I will hit 21 years old and pray that I will graduate with a partner...Haha....maybe that's hard to achieve. To Zarul, I forget to wish you Hari RAya Aidilfitri....please forgive me....THat's all from me.....

2 comments:

  1. eh?was it sunday? no lar. thursday isit?
    oh,haha, indirectly hinting me. ahahha.. sure sure, i will, haha. your bday cmin ma..
    fuiyoh, jeff stylish dy~ lol, sure senyum senyum kambing now when he reading shit, horh jeff?????
    wish ur bday wish cme true. to get a partner.. ^^
    rmb to tell me ar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eric > waiting for ur souvenir..ahaha..sure i
    tell u if i get one....

    ReplyDelete