Sunday, September 13, 2009

2nd match debate..

I'm feeling good right now as my college K10 finally won the debate match today. There are still numerous matches to go and I hope the debaters including myself will keep the fighting spirits till the end . I'm venturing in debate when I was in my first year studies and I never dare to dream that I will become a debater one day as my grasp of language is not really that good. However, the drive of achieving victory spurred me on participating in debate. Today, I took a huge step where I become the second speaker of my team. The task is getting harder because my tone shouldn't be monotonous all the time and I need to rebut the comments made by opposition sides. Nevertheless, I think I'm managed to nail it. The motion of day is this house believes in affirmative action and I shall give you some time to digest the motion. To be continued.......

2 comments: