Sunday, September 26, 2010

Keep On!

Back from sem break, I started to do some revision for upcoming tests but it was kinda failure because I wasn't fully focused on it. The lectures in class still remain the same...Bored......During raya break, I got the opportunity to meet Chee Kwang ( former Science 5 classmate) and he told me that studying pharmacy wasn't easy as I thought. They still carried out killing experiments on innocent white rats and frogs and I found it very disgusting. I hate dissection. After hearing more stories from Chee Kwang, I found out that I was lucky enough to pick up chemical engineering. Today, it was a great day because I wake up early to attend charity run. Almost a month I didnt do exercise and feeling great to see my sweat dripping from my body again. After having my dinner, I went to watch Donnie Yen's new movie in the Mines and I liked this action packed movie very much. Able to see real action and plus having Su Qi on the big screen again. Finished reporting. Hoping I'm able to find new direction in my studies and catch up Glee season 2 and ANTM cycle 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment